The work of the committee includes, but is not limited to:
- Coordinating the evaluation of proposals for internal funding submitted by faculty members
- Considering faculty grievances regarding personnel matters when appropriate
- Developing faculty-related policies
- Administering a system for faculty awards and honors
- The committee may, at times, carry out its work by means of ad hoc committees and with support from College resources.
The committee is comprised of six people: two elected from the departments of Educational and Developmental Science, Leadership, Learning Design, and Inquiry, and Teacher Education for two year terms (staggered). At least one representative from each department must be a tenured faculty member.
Ex-officio: College of Education Faculty Chairperson
Committee terms: two years for faculty
|Eliza Braden*||Teacher Education||2020-2021|
|Melissa Duffy||Educational and Developmental Science||2020-2021|
|Suzy Hardie||Leadership, Learning Design, and Inquiry||2020-2021|
|Jonathan Ohrt||Educational and Developmental Science||2020-2021|
|Christine Lotter||Teacher Education||2020-2021|
|Vacant||Leadership, Learning Design, and Inquiry|
* Indicates chair of the committee